sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

hup pepol' (haha)

 soo...
Today i'm so scared... (no, rly no...)
my father (are kickin' me to Russia D= ) says to me ''Nikkolai, u' r' a big boy... think + on ur' words and ur' acts''
That's so Strange, he doesn't talk to me about my acts and words and random things... i think...(HE'S A OLD MAN!) about it... but i can't understand NOTHING!...

oh...
I'M ON RUSSIA! with my lovely swetty nd' beautiful grandma
so...
i felt a little bit sad cuz my girl is so far of me...
but it doesn't matter... i love her and she love's me too

P.D: I HATE THE TRANSLATORS ¬¬ and recently... i hate the russian keyboards cuz the Russian Keyboards don't have other Alphabet appart of the ''Cyrilic Alphabet''

Я счастлива!
кибер, но счастливые!
Однако, только 2 недели будет очень коротким, как всегда ...
Ну, вверх из этих вещей в жизни, когда вы идете в Аргентину, а затем я, вероятно, будет отображаться в Чили ...

Ну, так как это слишком рано
Моя бабушка говорит мне, чтобы вернуться домой, чтобы помочь с завтраком

так что ...
''Adios!''

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario